Category: Local Govts & Politics
By Lou Phelps, Savannah Business Journal
April 17,2017 - With the reduced bi-weekly schedule of regular Thursday working sessions that Mayor Eddie DeLoach put in place several months ago, work for the City Council is backing up. An unusual three-hour work session on a Tuesday was publicized today.
There will be a meeting of the Savannah City Council on Tuesday, April 18, 2017, from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the Media Room, on the second floor of City Hall. The AGENDA is as follows:
- Parking Study Implementation
- Capital Projects Status Review
- Debt Overview
- FY18-FY22 Capital Investments
According to Alderman Van Johnson, “We were given alternate days and dates to choose from; some of us can make it; some of us can’t."
All Work Sessions are open to the public.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20