Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
March 14, 2017 - Berry & Carr has announced the opening of a new company location on Hilton Head
Island, South Carolina at 1 Corpus Christie Place, Suite 113, expanding to a third location
to better serve their clients.
According to co-owners Patrick Carr and David Berry, “We are excited to begin this new chapter and be able to help more people throughout the Lowcountry. With two offices on Hilton Head Island, and one in Beaufort, we will be able to reach many more people who need someone on their side. We can’t wait to see what it will have in store for us,” said Carr.
Separate professionals will be housed at each location to offer flexibility to meet with and serve all clients at whichever location is most convenient to them.
Patrick Carr and David Berry serve as mediators for civil disputes as needed. The firm began serving clients in the new Hilton Head Island location on March 1.
Berry & Carr has been serving the Lowcountry since 1985. The firm has expertise in representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death, as well as many other areas.
Their website is www.hiltonheadlawyers.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20