Health & Hospitals
Category: Health & Hospitals
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
March 2, 2017 - Dr. Chris LeBlanc, DO, and experienced Family Physician, announces his new practice, VITAL Personalized Healthcare and ribbon cutting on Monday, March 6.
Dr. LeBlanc introduced his new approach to healthcare based on three principles: awareness, access, and action. He is dedicated to knowing his patients as well as he knows the practice of medicine. Many patients have become accustomed to the impersonal approach from other physicians, and Dr. LeBlanc strives to move away from that.
"The VITAL Personalized Healthcare approach allows me the time to forge important relationships with my patients and stand with them at the frontline of their care," said Dr. LeBlanc.
VITAL Personalized Healthcare, with assistance from The Hilton Head-Bluffton Chamber, is hosting their grand-opening ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday, March 6 at 4 p.m. The event will be held at their Bluffton office, located at 23 Plantation Park Dr. Suite 401B.
Dr. LeBlanc began his journey into medicine when he was 19. He organized VITAL Personalized Healthcare to focus on health. His expertise in relieving symptoms and addressing their underlying causes is a means to that end.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20