Category: Business Events
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
October 31, 2016 - The 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run will be held Saturday, Dec. 3, with registration closing at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 30. The 2016 race weekend will begin with the Health and Wellness Expo at the Savannah Civic Center on Friday, Dec. 2 and end with a post-race party in Franklin Square on race day.
Each year, more than 5,000 participants run and walk the 5K, 10K and Double Pump (a 5K and 10K combined) over Savannah’s Talmadge Bridge. Participants can look forward to medals for all races, live music, free beer and Brunswick Stew as part of the Michelob Ultra Post-Race Party, presented by Host South. Don your best costume and you could be one of the Costume Contest winners; first, second and third place prizes of $400, $200 and $100 respectively are awarded in both the individual and group divisions.
Registration fees are $35 for the 5K or 10K and $40 for the Double Pump through Monday, October 31. After October 31, registration fees are $40 for the 5K or 10K and $45 for the Double Pump.
A portion of race proceeds benefit Nancy N. and J.C. Lewis Cancer & Research Pavilion at St. Joseph’s/Candler. To register for the race, visit www.SavannahBridgeRun.com.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20