Commercial Real Estate
Category: Commercial Real Estate
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
February 7, 2017 – Image Hotels. a leading hotel management and development company based in Pooler, plans to break ground on the construction of a four-story, 120-room Courtyard by Marriott in Pooler, GA on Thurs., Feb. 23 at 10:00 am.
The Courtyard Pooler/Savannah Airport will operate as a Marriott franchise, owned by Image Pooler, LLC and managed by Image Hotels, Inc. The hotel is scheduled to open in Sept. 2018.
Located at 419 Pooler Parkway, in the rapidly-growing retail corridor of Pooler, the Courtyard Pooler/Savannah Airport will offer convenient access to the airport and the Tanger Outlet.
“We are thoroughly excited to add the latest-generation Courtyard design to the Savannah Airport area,” said Kal Patel, president/CEO of Image Hotels. “It showcases Marriott’s latest prototype for the brand, and is the perfect addition to this market, which is very popular with business and leisure travelers.”
The new hotel will include such amenities as a fitness center, guest laundry, a business center, the Bistro restaurant, The Market™, a 24/7 shop for snacks and beverages, and 4,000 square feet of meeting space to accommodate events for up to175 people. The hotel will offer Courtyard’s latest generation in design and feature the exclusive Courtyard GoBoard™, a 52-inch LCD touch screen packed with local information.
Image Hotels owns and operates six hotels under the franchise brands of Marriott, Hilton Hotels and Choice Hotels. The company has properties in Savannah, Georgia and Mobile, Alabama.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20