Last Updated on Monday, 27 March 2017 12:33 Production Dept Monday, 27 March 2017 12:33 Published on Monday, 27 March 2017 12:33 Hits: 73
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
March 27, 2017 - Leadership Savannah will begin accepting applications for its 2017-2018 class beginning this Saturday, April 1. The 2017-2018 class will be limited to 42 people.
Leadership Savannah seeks to inspire individual leadership growth by providing the learning experiences that lead to a better understanding of our community and preparation for meeting community challenges of the present and future. The Selections Committee is seeking representation from a cross-section of the community. These leaders and potential leaders will be active in business, education, the arts, religion, government, community-based organizations and ethnic and minority groups and will reflect the diversity of the community. Applicants must have the full support of their organization or corporation they represent.
The programs are being finalized but are expected to consist of monthly interactive sessions lead by top community experts within their fields.
Sessions are expected to begin in September 2017 and conclude in June of 2018.
Applicants will be expected to attend all of the sessions in order to graduate. All applicants must go through selections and full program fees will be $2,750, with a limited number of $1,000 scholarships available based on need.
Applicants must have approval from their supervisors.
To apply visit leadershipsavannah.org and click on the Apply button. Applications will be accepted through June 23, 2017.
Comment (0) Hits: 73
- Mar. 22 - Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce’s Oyster Roast Business Connection this Thurs. March 23
- Mar. 6 – Savannah Chamber’s Small Business Council luncheon and ‘After Hours’ events March 14
- Jan. 22 – Savannah-Chatham Day this Thursday at the Georgia State House
- Savannah Chamber Releases its 2016 Legislative Agenda for upcoming session at annual 'Eggs & Issues'
- June 14 - The 2016 Business Expo & Awards Banquet this Thursday; Be sure to visit exhibitors
- June 2 - Savannah Chamber honors local Military leaders at Appreciation Luncheon
- May 27 - Leadership Savannah Applications for 2016-2017 Class due June 13
- May 7 – Georgia Chamber of Commerce’s ‘GEORGIA 2030 TOUR’ will head to Savannah June 7
- Apr. 6 - 2016 Business Expo & Awards Banquet announced for June 16 in Savannah
- Apr. 1 – Chamber of Commerce welcomes nominations for Savannah Chamber’s 2016 Business Awards
- Jan. 1 - Terry College's Economic Outlook Luncheon this Weds. Jan. 20 in Savannah; other dates around the state, as wel
- Dec. 4 - Savannah Tire Hockey Classic Tickets now available
- Dec. 4 - Small Business Chamber to host Annual Holiday Breakfast meeting Dec. 8
- Nov. 30 – Whip Triplett to become new Chairman at Savannah Chamber’s 209th Annual Mtg. Dec. 11
- Nov. 30 - Holiday Oyster Roast Business Connection set for December 10
- Savannah Chamber of Commerce releases its Legislative Agenda for 2016 session
- Nov. 10 – Savannah Chamber to host ‘Eggs & Issues’ Legislative Breakfast Nov. 19
- Oct. 30 – Bluffton Chamber seeks sponsors and nominations for Inaugural Bluffton Business Awards
- Sept. 30 – LETTER TO THE EDITOR: CEO of Greater Bluffton Chamber re: Annual Boiled Peanut Festival
- Sept. 15 - Savannah Sports Council to host Georgia Power Classic and Awards Luncheon next week
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20