Banking & Finance
Category: Banking & Finance
PHOTO: Ameris Bank team members (L-R): Kristi Dolan, Marlene Buhler, Whitney Ray, Sandra Burt and Jenny Gentry, Market President
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
February 20, 2017 - Ameris Bank recently supported the Pooler Chamber of Commerce as platinum sponsor of the 3rd Annual Hearts for Heroes Red Tie Gala. Held on Saturday, February 11th, this year’s event directly benefited Lindsey’s Place, an organization offering day camps and weekend retreats for children and young adults with special needs.
“The Pooler Chamber of Commerce plays an integral role in supporting our entire community,” said Greater Savannah Market President Jenny Gentry. “Their support of Lindsey’s Place is a further testament towards their commitment to local businesses and our citizens.”
According to Pam Southard, executive director of the Pooler Chamber of Commerce, “It is our hope that the Pooler Chamber of Commerce and the generous sponsorship from Ameris Bank among others, will make a difference and enrich the lives of those less fortunate.”
The Hearts for Heroes Red Tie Gala was held at the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force and included a live and silent auction. Each year, the Pooler Chamber of Commerce selects a local nonprofit organization to benefit from funds raised at the event.
Ameris Bank, headquartered in Moultrie, GA, has almost $7 billion in assets. Ameris Bancorp, the parent company of Ameris Bank, is traded on the NASDAQ under ABCB.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20