Richmond Hill / Bryan News
Category: Richmond Hill / Bryan County News
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
September 16, 2014 - The Richmond Hill City Center has announced that every 2nd and 3rdFriday, starting this Friday, Sept. 19, the Center will hope ‘Festive Fridays,” sponsored by the City of Richmond Hill.
The public is invited to come out, relax and enjoy discounted drinks, free snacks and entertainment. A portion of the proceeds from Festive Fridays will benefit local charities in the area. This week’s event on Friday will benefit the Pay It Forward charity of Bryan County, with 20% of the profits going straight to this very worthy cause. Pay It Forward is a well-known local organization headed by Dana Lewis which helps the less fortunate in our community.
Last Friday’s event benefitted the Bryan County Bark Park. The City Center is looking forward to welcoming more people to the second event this Friday September 19th which will benefit the Pay It Forward Foundation of Bryan County,
“Festive Fridays are the brainchild of Beverly Cosmann, the General Manager of the Richmond Hill City Center, who has launched these new initiatives to take place on the second and third Fridays of every month,” according to the Center.
All Festiva Fridays will be held from 5-7 pm the City Center.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20