Richmond Hill / Bryan News
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
September 16, 2014 - The Richmond Hill City Center has announced that every 2nd and 3rdFriday, starting this Friday, Sept. 19, the Center will hope ‘Festive Fridays,” sponsored by the City of Richmond Hill.
The public is invited to come out, relax and enjoy discounted drinks, free snacks and entertainment. A portion of the proceeds from Festive Fridays will benefit local charities in the area. This week’s event on Friday will benefit the Pay It Forward charity of Bryan County, with 20% of the profits going straight to this very worthy cause. Pay It Forward is a well-known local organization headed by Dana Lewis which helps the less fortunate in our community.
Last Friday’s event benefitted the Bryan County Bark Park. The City Center is looking forward to welcoming more people to the second event this Friday September 19th which will benefit the Pay It Forward Foundation of Bryan County,
“Festive Fridays are the brainchild of Beverly Cosmann, the General Manager of the Richmond Hill City Center, who has launched these new initiatives to take place on the second and third Fridays of every month,” according to the Center.
All Festiva Fridays will be held from 5-7 pm the City Center.
- July 23 - West Penn Testing Group to create 70 jobs in Bryan County
- Oct. 22 - Richmond Hill Pharmacy Holds 10th Annual Health Fair
- Caesarstone to Create 180 Jobs in Bryan County
- Aug. 8 - WaterWays Township Welcomes New Builder To Region
- July 16 - Richmond Hill Bone Marrow Transplant Advocates in D.C.
- Bryan and Effingham Earn Top Scores in Savannah Metro Area's CCRPI School Rankings
- June 21 - Corps Completes New $10.1 Million Troop Medical Clinic at Fort Stewart
- Jan. 7 - Chamber to Host Hockey Classic Business Connection Jan. 14
- Jan. 4 - Southern Women's Show Returns to Savannah Feb. 26-28
- Oct. 28 - Savannah Area Chamber’s Fall Business Connection set for October 29
- Sept. 30 - Enmarket Presents Fourth and Final Lecture in 2015 Encourage Health Series on Oct. 27
- Sept. 16 - Inaugural Taste of the Lowcountry Scheduled for September 24