South Carolina /Lowcountry News
Category: South Carolina / Lowcountry News
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
May 20 - Sunbelt Rentals, Inc., one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America, is continuing its commitment to York County and South Carolina by expanding its headquarters. The expansion is projected to bring more than $8 million in capital investment.
With a network of more than 550 locations, Sunbelt Rentals offers equipment rental services to a variety of industries, including commercial, industrial, municipal and specialized service applications.
Sunbelt’s fleet of equipment exceeds $5 billion and includes general construction equipment; industrial tools; scaffolding; remediation and restoration equipment; heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC equipment); pumps and power generation equipment, according to the company.
Located at 2341 Deerfield Dr. in Fort Mill, S.C., the company plans to expand its existing corporate office building to provide support for its growing network of facilities.
“We are thrilled to continue our investment in the county and state of South Carolina with our expansion project and very much appreciate all the support we have received,” said Sunbelt Rentals CEO Brendan Horgan.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20