South Carolina /Lowcountry News
Category: South Carolina / Lowcountry NewsAug.15, 2012 – Green Cloud Technologies, a Cloud-based technology solutions provider headquartered in Greenville, SC has opened a new office in the Charleston, SC area. This location will market Green Cloud’s portfolio of cloud-based IT solutions to partners and businesses along the Myrtle Beach-Charleston-Savannah corridor. The office, located at 1147 Pleasant Oaks Drive in Mt. Pleasant, opened in early July.
Green Cloud, which recently raised an additional $2.75mm for market expansion, offers managed IT and telecom services including virtual server, virtual PBX and disaster recovery products. “In business today, every company needs a plan for continuing their operations during a natural disaster or hardware failure. It’s even more critical in coastal markets like Charleston and Savannah,” says Randy Friedberg, vice president of sales. “Green Cloud’s core products provide an affordable business continuity plan for small and medium-sized companies.”
Since opening in July, Green Cloud has signed distribution partners in both Charleston and Savannah and has recently completed its second customer installation in the area. “Green Cloud wants to become more than just a customer’s technology solutions provider,” says Friedberg. “We want to establish a true partnership with our customers and earn their business every day…basic concepts that have been missing from the communications industry for a long time.”
Friedberg will work out of the Mt. Pleasant office.
Overall Rating (0)
- Oct. 28 - Savannah Area Chamber’s Fall Business Connection set for October 29
- Sept. 30 - Enmarket Presents Fourth and Final Lecture in 2015 Encourage Health Series on Oct. 27
- Sept. 16 - Inaugural Taste of the Lowcountry Scheduled for September 24
- Sept. 1 - Lucky's Market Hosts Job Fair this Wednesday, Other Events to Prepare for Opening of New Store
- Aug. 12 - Sandfly Women Business Owners Networking Group announces next meeting, to be held on Aug. 20