Category: Georgia Business News
Savannah Business Journal Staff Report
March 4, 2017 – The Dept. of Economic Development’s January report on Global Commerce show a monthly economic impact of the creation of more than 1,400 jobs by seven different companies including:
The Linde Group
Sysnet Global Solutions
Sonoco Display and Packaging
Overall, this represents a total investment of $130.7 million in Georgia’s economy in January alone, according to the department.
“We’ve announced projects in Banks, Carroll, Cook, DeKalb, Douglas and Fulton counties. Our project managers are working tirelessly to keep Georgia on the minds of businesses all over the world. Stay tuned as we continue our work to strengthen our economy, and provide the best opportunities for Georgia citizen, according to a press release by De'Osha Randolph.
Overall Rating (0)
- Mar. 2 - The Ronald McDonald House of the Coastal Empire Cornhole Tournament Set For March 11
- Dec. 2 - Chamber and LaunchSAVANNAH to host Holiday Oyster Roast Dec. 15
- Oct. 31 - Chamber Announces Rescheduled Bands in the Ballpark Event for Nov. 17
- Oct. 31 - 25th Anniversary Enmarket Savannah Bridge Run to be held Dec. 3
- Oct. 19 - SDRA to host Savannah Urbanism Series: Building Beauty in the Urban Environment on Oct. 20